Thursday, May 30

Speaking of Audition hell...

Since I'm in that self deprecating type of mood, I'd like to share my recent auditioning mishaps.



Today, I went out for:

 a super hero

 a girlfriend who was dumped because she wouldn't have a threesome 

a sorcerer who wanted to deplete my enemy's energy level

& I rounded it out by an interview to be considered for focus groups



Yesterday I graced the audition field as:

a psychopath who cuts off peoples faces and wears them as masks

a pedestrian who gets her hair cut off by a stranger during a prank

& a needy girlfriend who had to actually plant a kiss on my scene partner drug dealer boyfriend

Oh and I took pictures of my feet for a potential spa pedicure commercial


If you know me, you know my inability to act cool, my hopeless jokes, and my clumsiness.  Factor that in with my lack of auditioning experience and you've got one hell of a recipe for disaster.   Lets just pray that none of these audition tapes ever go viral.  Or hell, that I never bump into any of these casting directors in public. 



No comments:

Post a Comment