Wednesday, May 15

Boston vs Hollywood



BOSTON:  Don't look now but he just walked in with his new girlfriend.  Is she fat?  Worse. From Rhode Island.
HOLLYWOOD:  Don't look now but he just walked in with his new girlfriend.  Is she fat?  Worse.  From Hollywood. 

BOSTON:  Can I borrow your burts bees?
HOLLYWOOD: Can I borrow your eyelash glue?

BOSTON: I wish my red sox t wasn't stained.
HOLLYWOOD: I wish my shirt was more ripped.

BOSTON: This music sucks.. I'm going to go request "No Diggity"
HOLLYWOOD:  This music sucks.. I'm going to have my daddy fire the dj.

BOSTON:  I'm over this, lets go to Taco Bell.
HOLLYWOOD:  I'm over this, lets drive to Vegas.

BOSTON: Man we drank a lot of buddy lights.  The bills $120.  we both owe $60 plus $5 dolla tip.
HOLLYWOOD:  We drank a lot of Cristal, the bills $4k.  Hah, sucks to be a guy.

BOSTON:  What do you want for dinner? Pizza or buff tenders?
HOLLYWOOD: What do you want for dinner? aderol or coke?

BOSTON: My boyfriend took me to cheesecake for our anniversary, it was sooooo cute.
HOLLYWOOD: This guy I've been on two dates with got me a new Louie, it was sooooo cute.

BOSTON: I just cant wait to get married and have kids.
HOLLYWOOD: I just cant wait to get married and have a nanny to take care of my kids.

BOSTON: I only like guys that are big sports fans.
HOLLYWOOD: I only like guys that are big sports stars or own a team.


No comments:

Post a Comment