Wednesday, April 10

14 DAY CLEANSE courtesy of Evolution-Inc !

I've been blessed with skinny genes. I come from a line of slenders and while ill never have breasts over a b cup (at best), it would be really hard for me to eat enough to actually be fat.

This past few months tho, my blessing has felt much more like a curse. I used to eat well and exercise for two days to lose my pouch ...now it seems like everything is just getting puffier and well, fatter, no matter how many hours I log at the gym.


Let me spell out my normal habits. I work out 6 times a week. High intensity boot camp, weight training, kick boxing, cycling, yoga ..you name it. I have a protein shake and a banana for breakfast, apples and oranges for snacks, a salad or grilled veg for lunch then I usually just snack on veggies and nuts for dinner with the occasional meal out of fish or chicken. And always a glass or 2 of wine. I don't eat carbs. Rarely eat dairy and say no to sweets 9 out of 10 times. This lifestyle has kept me at a happy 104-109 my whole life until now.  I blame it whole-heartedly on the overwhelming stress of my job, but quitting is never the answer.  So I turned to Evo-Inc's plan.

Here's a small breakdown of the 14 day EVO-INC cleanse: (http://evo-inc.com/)

Night before Day 1
: drink one 10 oz bottle of magnesium citrate before bed and get 8 hours of sleep.
Day 1-7: drink 1 gallon of Evo Alkalizer Mix throughout the day, each day.  also drink 6-8 oz of distilled water per day, each day. Take 30 supplements daily (whole body, liver, kidney and colon) and two liquid aligns for galbladder and liver.

(EVO ALKALIZER MIX - 1 gallon ditilled water, juice of 6 medium limes, 1.5-2 cups B grade maple syrup, 1 tbs cayenne pepper)

Day 8: Continue supplements, add liquid foods
Day 9 & 10: Continue supplements, add solids

Day 11-12: add ortho phos mix

ortho phos mix:
1/2 bottle of otho phos
1 quart raw unfiltered apple juice
Day 13: Day of the flush
6:00PM: take one teaspoon Epsom Salts dissolved in 3/4 cup warm water (you can follow with four ounces of fresh squeezed lemon, lime or grapefruit juice).
8:00PM: repeat Epsom salt
10:00PM: Blend 1/2 cup warm unrefined virgin olive oil and 3/4 cup lemon, lime or grapefruit juice. Drink it all and immediately go to bed and lie on your right side for 30 minutes.  then you may lie on your back if you wish. Do not get up. go to sleep.
Day 14: Eliminate taking all supplements
6:00AM - repeat Epsom Salt
8:00 AM - repeat Epsom Salt
10:00AM - you may eat watermelon or berries.  Eat a light lunch and normal dinner. 

***Week two you only eat vegan, organic, raw and gluten free!

FOOD TO AVOID DURING WEEK TWO:
-vinegar
-gluten
-dairy products
-fermented foods
-caffeine
-all oils should be greatly reduced
-breads
-sugar
-meat and meat products
-alcohol
-processed foods

No comments:

Post a Comment