Tuesday, March 12

Me. In a nutshell.

Here's a short list of things i'm afraid to tell anyone I'm obsessed with for fear of ridicule.   Thank god i'm still follower-less.


1. Disney movie soundtracks. with a special star(fish) on little mermaid.

2. Ginger.  and wasabi... i without fail devour it all when we're out to sushi and no ones looking.

3. The dollar store cleaning products. SO much bang for your buck.

4. Alright, I buy their canned goods too. guilty.  but 2 cans of beets/dollar? c'mon!

5. Classical music.  I know total geek but i cant help it.  bach gets me.

6. youtube videos about cute kittys.

7. public speaking.  i love being on stage.  and i love having my opinions heard. best of both worlds.

8. imperfections.  a guy with a snaggle tooth. a best friend who walks a little dink toed.  a mom with a ridiculous boston accent.

9. Romance.  especially the little things.  the smiles across the bar. the inside jokes. the little squeeze of the hand.  swoon.

10.  Learning.  I know i saved the doozey for the end.  but i truly do still yearn for knowledge and dream of the days when i was cooped up in the library soaking up knowledge with only a green mountain luke warm blueberry coffee as my companion. I miss becoming infinitely wiser each day - and pushing my academic caliber.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea, just listened to your sleep tape. Brilliant! You set the bar very, very high for similar. I have some ideas how you might use virtual (augmented) reality for hypnosis. If you like, link up with me on LinkedIn, gkalergis@aol.com and I will tell you more.

    ReplyDelete