Saturday, October 20

Ohhh its Halloweenie again.

Unfortunately my parents decided to conceive me 9 months prior to all hallows eve, which left me in the most unfortunate birthday celebration circumstance. 

Every year my birthday is linked to Halloween, leaving me no other choice than to unleash all of my creativity and come up with a clever AND flattering outfit. 

And the montage begins. 


Age 18


it said slippery when wet on the back! heh heh  











Alright, so perhaps senior year of hs as a bunny and freshman year as a cat wasn't really chipping away at the creativity block, but my zoro?  and the skunk?  and the mime! classics!  Which leads me to year 2012.  The year of the dragon.   And I am awash of creative genius.  So here is my word vomit of potential costume outfits (mind you I ONLY make my own - even though it always cost me more than buying them).

circus ring leader 

dolphin trainer 

penguin

robin hood

usa gymnast 

skeleton

peacock

canvas/famous painter

beetlejuice

knight

chaquita banana lady

pop eye

cruella de ville

oscar the grouch 

i dream of genie

Gumby

eskimo 

planters peanuts guy

watermelon

Strawberry

Miss Piggy

gypsy  

tin man

randy savage 

No comments:

Post a Comment