Sunday, January 22

Diet and Exercise Plan - 2 weeks out!

Eeek, well I clearly took "gaining a few" too far!

I have exactly 2 weeks until i'm prancing around on stage in stilettos and a bathing suit. My goal is to shed this cute little layer of fluff hanging out over my abs.

This is how I plan to do it ---

Today: cycling 45 min, trx 1 hour
Mon: Kickboxing, free weights (Smith machine/focus on legs)
Tues: cardio and core class
Wed: Interval effect class
Thurs: cycling
Fri: bodypump + step (1 hr class)
Sat: Trx, some cardio + free weights
Sun: piyo class, work any muscle not targeted in the past 2 days
Repeat the week!

No gym days off!! And i'm going to keep the same foods in my diet as below with the elimination (or extreme moderation) of the following:
olive oil
peanut butter
nuts
dried fruits
artificial sweeteners + flavors
honey
cereals
starches
cheese
olives, pickles, jalepenos
crackers + chips
milk

No comments:

Post a Comment